Kimber Keating Kiefer

I am Kimber Kiefer. I am a 37 yr old bikini competitor and fitness guru from Houston, Texas. I love spending time with my family, sky diving, scuba diving, traveling, and challenging myself daily.

In 2012 I was introduced to a different side of fitness. I was encouraged to take my fitness to the next level and achieve my impossible. I set some goals and achieved them and it was a great feeling of accomplishment. I encourage people to set goals and reach for them. Goals help keep you accountable and focused. The sky is the limit and anyone can do it! You must believe in yourself and put in the effort and it can and will happen! You must surround yourself with positive supportive people and to be successful. I am thankful for the support from my family and friends to live a healthy fit lifestyle. It is a must.

It started in January 2012, I made a goal to compete in my first fitness competition and place. In May, my goal was achieved. I walked the stage got 5th place. I competed again in November and placed 4th. Of course we all want to win, but it is important to know that there is so much more to get out of this journey than a trophy. It was such an awesome and positive journey from start to finish! I learned so much about nutrition, exercise, and myself physically and mentally. I loved the challenge of bringing a better me to the stage each time. I also love the friendships that you make while competing.. I have met some amazing people that I stay in touch with. I will most likely hit the stage again at some point later in the year.. I am going to take 6 months and work on growing and making improvements. Competing is not for everyone, but I love it and it is a huge motivator for me! Nothing motivates like knowing that you are getting on stage in 5in heels to be judged...makes it easy for me to stay on track and focused.

In September I decided to step out of my comfort zone and book a photo shoot with an amazing photographer..Wendi Satio. It was not just a photo shoot it was a positive life experience that I will remember for ever. It boosted my self confidence and made me realize that you can do anything if you want it bad enough! In November LHGFX was in Houston and I shot with them...amazing...I am hooked..cannot wait to do more. IF you stepping on stage in not something your heart desires..but you want something to give you some serious motivation..book a photo shoot!!! It is fun and motivating!

Life is short and precious...always live it to the fullest and with no regret! Don't fear stepping out of your comfort zone..You will gain so much personal growth from it...I promise.
2012 was just the beginning..looking forward to what 2013 has to offer!

Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/kimber.kiefer?ref=ts&fref=ts

Twitter: @kimberkiefer
https://twitter.com/kimberkiefer

Instagram: @kimberkiefer
http://followgram.me/kimberkiefer

Website:
http://www.kimberkiefer.com